Maastricht - How the bassist of the Heideroosjes came into the picture in a child pornography case, the justice department will not say now. The
Current criminal case
Murder case held over jet lag lawyer (Omroep Gelderland)
ARNHEM - The hearing of the case against a 41-year-old Nijmegen man suspected of murdering a 68-year-old woman in the Cronjéstraat in Nijmegen in June 2011 has been postponed The lawyer suffered from jet lag and could not make his plea. The counsel just returned from handling a case in Suriname and had previously asked the court to reschedule Friday's hearing.
The woman had provided a couple with a mailing address for benefits, but had confessed to social services. On the night of the murder, shots were also fired at a café in the Malvert neighborhood and at a flat in the Tolhuis neighborhood. In the process, a 47-year-old man was seriously injured.
According to the man, the fatal shooting was an accident. He says he shot by accident. His 32-year-old girlfriend says she was there under duress. She did not know the man was going to shoot.
After the shooting, the 41-year-old man was arrested with his 32-year-old girlfriend. The woman had already been released last November. She is not being prosecuted for involvement in the murder. Her friend, however, is still in custody and is now on trial.
The hearing of the case continues on June 29.
In the media
with current criminal cases
Heerlen/Stein - A data breach at telecom provider T-Mobile (now Odido) led to the theft of at least 112,000 euros worth of crypto currency.
Kerkrade - One of the two suspects in the robbery murder of Fabian Esser (33) on June 23, 2022 in Kerkrade
Brunssum - A 15-year-old investigation into an aggravated assault in Heerlen has been cracked open thanks to a DNA match. In November
The court sentenced a 58-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman from Apeldoorn for a series of arson attacks in their hometown. They
HELMOND - Jahangir A. is serving a 10-year prison sentence for the manslaughter of Els Slurink of Groningen, but had to be
Police have arrested three men for the stabbing Monday morning in Sittard that injured two people. Three men from
Roermond - Ivo T. (32) of Born was acquitted by the court in Roermond of abusing a 15-year-old