Maastricht - How the bassist of the Heideroosjes came into the picture in a child pornography case, the justice department will not say now. The
Current criminal case
Doomsday scenario after megavondst fireworks in Stein: 'One spark and we could have had a disaster with thousands of victims' (Limburger.nl)
- Bas Dingemanse
Stein - With any luck, police and justice have managed to prevent the next patriotic fireworks disaster. So says the prosecutor prosecuting Robin O. (30) for possession of at least 2,400 cobras.
The suspect appeared in court in Maastricht on Tuesday. Lawyer Francoise Landerloo asked that her client's remand be suspended, which would mean that he would be released conditionally. The prosecutor resisted, pointing to the staggering number of cobras found in a shed at the defendant's family home in Stein. "If a spark had been added to this, you might have had the Limburg fireworks disaster. Thousands, thousands of victims."
Attorney Landerloo, however, pointed to her client's blank criminal record. "Some people need to take a hit, face reality and then have the chance to prove themselves again," she said. According to Landerloo, her client has woken up. "In retrospect, he has realized the dangers he created for his family, for neighbors."
The judge decided to send Robin O. home with conditions. June 18 is his trial.
The attorney assisting the defendant(s) in this criminal case is:
In the media
with current criminal cases
Heerlen/Stein - A data breach at telecom provider T-Mobile (now Odido) led to the theft of at least 112,000 euros worth of crypto currency.
Kerkrade - One of the two suspects in the robbery murder of Fabian Esser (33) on June 23, 2022 in Kerkrade
Brunssum - A 15-year-old investigation into an aggravated assault in Heerlen has been cracked open thanks to a DNA match. In November
The court sentenced a 58-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman from Apeldoorn for a series of arson attacks in their hometown. They
HELMOND - Jahangir A. is serving a 10-year prison sentence for the manslaughter of Els Slurink of Groningen, but had to be
Police have arrested three men for the stabbing Monday morning in Sittard that injured two people. Three men from
Roermond - Ivo T. (32) of Born was acquitted by the court in Roermond of abusing a 15-year-old