Maastricht - How the bassist of the Heideroosjes came into the picture in a child pornography case, the justice department will not say now. The
Current criminal case
Boxing champion free after blunder (Telegraph.co.uk)
DEN BOSCH - The world boxing champion Gevorg K. (23) from Heerlen, suspected of human trafficking, extortion and hostage-taking, was unexpectedly released yesterday by the court of appeal in Den Bosch. This because the man was previously found to have been detained twice in a row by the court in Maastricht in the same case. This was illegal according to the court.
The Bossche judges went along with the plea of K.'s lawyer Serge Weening. "You cannot detain someone for the second time if the circumstances in the criminal case have not changed at that time. I told the judges in Maastricht that at an earlier stage as well, but then I got zero on the appeal. What a reward it is then when my client is released anyway," said the Maastricht criminal lawyer.
The defendant(s) in this case are assisted by:
In the media
with current criminal cases
Heerlen/Stein - A data breach at telecom provider T-Mobile (now Odido) led to the theft of at least 112,000 euros worth of crypto currency.
Kerkrade - One of the two suspects in the robbery murder of Fabian Esser (33) on June 23, 2022 in Kerkrade
Brunssum - A 15-year-old investigation into an aggravated assault in Heerlen has been cracked open thanks to a DNA match. In November
The court sentenced a 58-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman from Apeldoorn for a series of arson attacks in their hometown. They
HELMOND - Jahangir A. is serving a 10-year prison sentence for the manslaughter of Els Slurink of Groningen, but had to be
Police have arrested three men for the stabbing Monday morning in Sittard that injured two people. Three men from
Roermond - Ivo T. (32) of Born was acquitted by the court in Roermond of abusing a 15-year-old